We invite you to join the Apolloni Vineyards Cellar Club. It is our way to share our specially priced, favorite wines with our loyal customers and friends.
- Four times a year Cellar Club members will receive a shipment of two bottles of wine
- Wines will be specially selected by Alfredo, our winemaker
- Wines will include access to special, limited releases available only Cellar Club members and in our Tasting Room
- Winery Discounts. All our wines are available to club members at an extra 15% off normal retail pricing.
- Shipping Discount. Members who purchase two or more cases of wine will receive 50% off shipping charges for that order
- Apolloni Exclusive Events. Cellar Club members will be invited to attend exclusive “Members Only” events at our winery. These are a great way to learn about our wines and enjoy coming out to the vineyard
- Winery Tour and Barrel Tasting. Club members can schedule a private tour of our vineyard site and a barrel tasting of wines prior to bottling. Please call to schedule a visit.
Terms and Shipping
- Each shipment will include 2 bottles of wine for a cost of $35 per shipment, four times a year
- Shipping and handling are extra. Local club members may arrange for pick up at winery
- Deliveries can be made to your home or office and will be charged to your Visa, MasterCard or American Express at the time of shipment
- Information about each wine and order forms for additional purchases will be included in each shipment
- Cellar Club membership may be cancelled at any time
- An adult signature is required to receive Cellar Club shipments
- This offer is void where prohibited by state/and or federal law
We do not take credit card payments online and will contact you for your credit card information.
The law allows wine to be shipped into the following states only: Alaska (most zip codes), California, Florida (most zip codes) Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia.
State laws are changing rapidly regarding shipping. If we are unable to ship to your state we will inform you by email of your ineligibility to join our wine club at this time. For more information on shipping wine, please visit http://www.wineinstitute.org/shipwine/.
go to top